BREWING & CONDITIONING
“We are the 9th largest brewery in the UK with a capacity of over 1 million Hectolitres per year.”
- Flexibility – We can brew lager and ale from 15HL batches in our microbrewery to 450HL batches in our main brewery
- Proven track record – we brew for a number of national and international brewers, currently brewing for 3 of the world’s largest brewing companies.
- Expertise – We have over 100 years of master brewing experience amongst our team
- Continuous Improvement – We operate a continuous improvement philosophy with a minimum NVQ level 2 in CI techniques for all employees. This we way our customer know we can deliver quality products at a highly competitive price.
- Quality – We are passionate about great beer and are fully accredited to ISO9000 and BRC standards
- Unique – We have a unique wort extraction system, the only Strainmaster in the world, which we believe adds to the flavour and other key characteristics of the beer
- Services – our range of services include the following but can be tailored to your needs:
– Brew and Bulk tanker of Ale and Lager conditioned and ready for small pack
– Contract brew and package for the on-trade into keg and cask
– Contract brew and package for on and off trade into bottles
– Contract pack imported beer into keg, cask or bottle
– High Gravity brewing
– NPD work
– Syrup blending facility
HOW WE CAN ADD VALUE TO OUR CUSTOMERS:
- Long term contract brewing support for major strategic production footprint changes of National and Regional Brewers.
- Outsourcing partner supporting National Brewers and Regional Brewers through growth phases where insufficient capacity exists within their own network.
- Provide alternative to intensive capital investment or new brewery development
- Absorption of lower volume “tail-end” brands
- Scalable solution to New Product development
- Brewery Contingency Support during peak supply periods or through those unforeseen circumstances
- Temporary support for planned operational shut downs / plant upgrades
- Distribution savings through strategic geographical brewing
- UK production can provide significant cost benefits over import costs.