Salary: Competitive (£24k)
We are looking for a passionate, career focused Head Chef to be part of our openings team, and put Head of Steam Liverpool on the map from the start.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to come in, working closely with the GM, shape a kitchen team from the start, and build a reputation as one of the top food pubs in L1.
We are looking for who will enjoy working in an expanding company with fresh food, in a busy pub environment. This vacancy requires a talented Head Chef who can design, and implement a fresh food menu, and who can work alongside the GM to drive the business.
As a fresh food pub we pride ourselves on a great selection of freshly cooked traditional pub food. With weekly events, bespoke menu’s created by our chefs, and a great reputation for fresh food it is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
This will be one of Liverpool’s busiest food pubs, in the heart of the city, just around the corner from Concert Square and Liverpool One on the doorstep this is great opportunity for the right candidate to really make their mark. This is an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef eager to establish themselves within the industry.
As a Head Chef require the following:
- Able to work with the GM to create and deliver a fresh food menu that suits our demographic
- Lead and develop an engaged team
- Full responsibility for stock and margin control, with a target of 65%
- Responsible for, and competent in all aspects of due diligence
- Able to place orders on a day to day basis, and keep control of stock and par levels
- Have a passion for the industry and want to progress.
- A team player, who will get on well with other team members.
If you feel you feel you have what it takes to join this passionate kitchen team and growing company, then please click on the ‘apply now’ button below.
Applicants must be able to live and work within the UK.
Please apply to: email@example.com