Are you a Head Chef that is passionate about delivering innovative food in a busy pub environment? Have you got a can-do attitude and a good work ethic? Are you reliable, enthusiastic and career focused? Do you want a rewarding, sociable and stimulating life style, working for an expanding company? Then look no further than a career with Camerons Brewery.
As an innovative brand, The Head of Steam is at the forefront of cask and craft beers, and our food offer is as equally innovative. Taking inspiration from our international beer range, our menus bring together classic pub food with the latest trends and influences from around the world. Our food is delivered by a dedicated band of chefs, who have a real passion for delivering a quality offer.
We are looking for Chefs in the area as The Head of Steam brand comes to Birmingham in the New Year. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join us, work closely with the General Manager, and help recruit and shape a kitchen team from the start.
At Camerons we like to show our appreciation to all our employees through recognition and rewards using methods such as Perk Box. We offer a fantastic place to work with a lot of freedom to shape and develop the business.
- Able to work closely and in conjunction with the pubs General Manager
- Able to deliver a fresh food menu that suits the Head of Steam demographic
- Able to lead and develop a fully engaged kitchen team
- Able to take full responsibility for stock and margin control, with a target of 65%
- Able to place orders on a day to day basis and keep control of stock and par levels
- Responsible for, and competent in all aspects of due diligence
- Have a passion for the industry and want to progress
- A team player, who will get on well with other team members
- Proof of right to work in UK
- Have a UK back account in your own name
- Be able to converse in English
- Provide references when requested
If you feel you have what it takes to join our passionate team of chefs, and growing company, then please click on the ‘apply now’ button below.
Please apply to: email@example.com