Are you a Sous Chef that is passionate about delivering innovative food in a busy pub environment? Have you got a can-do attitude and a good work ethic? Are you reliable, enthusiastic and career focused? Do you want a rewarding, sociable and stimulating life style, working for an expanding pub company? Then look no further than a career with Camerons Brewery.
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join our new kitchen team at The Head of Steam Birmingham. It is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to work closely with the Head Chef to shape a kitchen team from the start and help build an outstanding reputation for food at The Head of Steam Birmingham.
As an innovative brand, The Head of Steam is at the forefront of cask and craft beers, and our food offer is as equally innovative. Taking inspiration from our international beer range, our menus bring together classic pub food with the latest trends and influences from around the world. Our food is delivered by a dedicated band of chefs, who have a real passion for delivering a quality offer.
At Camerons we like to show our appreciation to all our employees through recognition and rewards using methods such as Perk Box. We offer a fantastic place to work with exciting career opportunities.
- Able to lead the kitchen team on the Head Chefs days off
- Able to do full stock counts, and achieve a GP target of 65%
- Competent at all aspects of due diligence
- Able to place orders on a day to day basis, and keep control of stock and par levels
- Have a passion for the industry and want to progress.
- A team player, who will get on well with other team members.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Have a UK back account in your own name
- Be able to converse in English
- Provide references if requested
- Previous experience in the industry
- If you feel you have what it takes to join our passionate team of chefs, and growing company, then please click on the ‘apply now’ button below.
Please apply to: email@example.com
Applicants must be able to live and work within the UK.