Salary: £21k (Depending On experience)
We are looking for a passionate, career focused Sous Chef to join our team as we bring Head of Steam back to Liverpool.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to come in, working closely with the Head Chef, and shape a kitchen team from the start. Helping build a reputation as one of the top food pubs in L1.
As a fresh food pub we pride ourselves on a great selection of freshly cooked traditional pub food. With weekly events, bespoke menu’s created by our chefs, and a great reputation for fresh food it is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
We take great pride in developing our people, and as an expanding company we would hope that the right candidate would be able to develop and progress their career with us. We are looking to open more pubs in the near future, and this is a great opportunity for a Sous Chef to step into the company before progressing into a head chef role.
As a Sous Chef require the following:
- Able to lead the kitchen on the head chefs days off
- Able to do full stock counts, and achieve a GP in excess of 65%
- Competent at all aspects of due diligence
- Able to work well with the head chef to increase turnover through menu development and efficient service.
- Able to place orders on a day to day basis, and keep control of stock and par levels
- Have a passion for the industry and want to progress.
- A team player, who will get on well with other team members.
If you feel you feel you have what it takes to join this passionate kitchen team and growing company, then please click on the ‘apply now’ button below.
Applicants must be able to live and work within the UK.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org