Salary: Competitive (Depending On experience)
Title: Chef de Partie
Location: Head of Steam Leicester
Head of Steam are looking for an experienced part time Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team.
The right candidate must love working with fresh food, and thrive on a fast paced kitchen environment.
We also always look to promote internally, and, as a rapidly expanding company there is potential for progression through to a head chef position with us in the future.
At Head of Steam we take great pride in developing our people, and as an expanding group we would hope that the right candidate would be able to develop and progress their career with us.
As a Chef de Partie we require the following:
- Able to prep and serve the full menu
- Competent at all aspects of due diligence
- Able to work back to back with the head chef to run a fast, efficient service.
- Able to place orders on a day to day basis, and keep control of stock and par levels
- Have a passion for the industry and want to progress through to Head chef in the future
- A team player, who will get on well with other team members and support the kitchen team.
If you feel you feel you have what it takes to join this passionate kitchen team and growing company, then please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be able to live and work within the UK.