The Kings Head, County Durham
Cockfield is a village situated on the edge of Teesdale in County Durham located approx 8 miles south west of Bishop Auckland
- The Kings Head is a single room operation with 2 bedroom accomodation on the first floor
- The pub is popular with locals from the village and currently runs pool, darts and quoits teams.
- Ideally, Camerons are looking for a local operator who has experience of running similar style venues.
- The pub is in need of redecoration and Camerons are willing to invest in the site when the right person / couple are recruited
- Excellent beer discounts are available and the rent will be discussed at interview stage.
- If you require further details please contact Matthew Stancliffe on 07852 714895
The Kings Head , 53 Front Street, Cockfield, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL13 5DS