The Victoria – Saltburn
The Victoria pub in Saltburn is an iconic building located close to Saltburn centre
- The pub has come back to the market unexpectedly for personal reasons given by the current tenants
- The current tenants have built up a successful business over the past 18 months and are renowned in the local area for serving excellent food to a high standard
- The carvery that operates every Sunday is extremely popular with both locals and tourists to the area.
- The current tenants have also developed 5 x letting bedrooms in previously derelict space in the building
Camerons Brewery are looking for an experienced operator to carry on the great work of the current tenants.
Experience in developing a food business will be advantageous
- 3 or 5 Year Tenancy Available
- MAT 174 Brls
- Rent £32,000 on a partial tie basis. Free of tie for wines, spirits & soft drinks only.
- Building Insurance £1100 per annum
- Security Deposit : £5,000
- Fixtures & Fittings : These can be rented weekly or purchased from Camerons Brewery
- Catering kitchen
- 5 x letting bedrooms (NB : trade inventory within bedrooms is owned soley by the current tenants and must be bought directly from them)
- First floor function room
If you are interested in the tenancy at the Victoria please e mail our Operations Manager email@example.com with your c.v. and a covering note stating why you think you would make an ideal candidate . At the time of applying you will need to hold a Personal License.
The Victoria, 3-5 Dundas Street , Saltburn-by-the-Sea, TS12 1AH